Contact: Shannon Landin
Codecraft Lab HQ is the national headquarters, located in the downtown Eau Gallie Arts District (EGAD). The EGAD community adds a strong element of creativity and arts that perfectly compliment our traditional STEM mindset helping us to create an outstanding STE(A)M powered high-tech code lab perfect for today’s young makers. Check out the course Melbourne (EGAD) location schedule.
Codecraft Clubs – 1-hour after school clubs that deliver the opportunity for all kids to learn computer science and engineering concepts through hands-on STE(A)M powered projects and meaningful mentor relationships in the comfort and convenience of their school environment. Start a club at your school.
- Gemini Elementary School – serves each student with high levels of support and provide opportunities to develop to their fullest potential.
- Indialantic Elementary School – cultivates an environment where students are encouraged to strive for personal progress, where perseverance is the passion and growth the goal.
- Sabal Elementary School – promotes student achievement and build the foundation for lifelong learning and productivity.
- Surfside Elementary School – provides a safe and positive environment where high-quality education occurs for all students.
- Suntree Elementary School – empowers today’s students to successfully impact tomorrow.
Contact: Shannon Landin
Codecraft Lab at The Iron Yard – Long known as a vacation destination, Orlando is also home to a huge technology industry with software companies large and small and an established media industry. Individuals and organizations in Orlando continue to bring innovative ideas to the market in advanced military simulation and training, software development, digital media, gaming, film, among other sectors.
Contact: Meagan Bonnell
Codecraft Club at Florida A & M University Developmental Research School – Based upon the success of the summer pilot program two courses are being planned for the FAMU DRS academic school year, including Getting Started with CS & Engineering for Beginners and Power Play with Python.
Codecraft Club at Jack McLean Community Center – Palmer Munroe Teen Center and Jack McLean Community Center are partnering with Codecraft Lab to introduce Tallahassee teens to coding and computer science. This club is generously sponsored by Florida Blue.