Try an Hour of Code™ with Codecraft Lab
Hour of Code is an initiative to get students to spend an hour of time learning to program, as part of national CS Education Week (December 5-11, 2016).
Join us for an #hourofcode and see what’s possible. You can begin to learn how to code and fuel to your passion for creating amazing things like games, apps, and websites! After spending just one-hour coding, you’ll have a basic understanding of how programmers give instructions to computers and how computer programming can be used to solve problems.
Sign up to learn more and pledge to try an Hour of Code with Codecraft Lab!
Hour of Code in Your Classroom
The Hour of Code is a global movement by Computer Science Education Week and Code.org reaching tens of millions of students in 180+ countries through a one-hour introduction to computer science and computer programming.
Learn about the simple steps you can take to prepare your class for an Hour of Code.
Go Beyond the Hour of Code
- Start a Codecraft coding club at your school
- Schedule a school field trip to Codecraft Lab
- License our CS curriculum
- Attend a coding class at Codecraft Lab
- Join a Codecraft summer coding camp
- Participate in the Codecraft Computer Programming Competition
- Enroll in our professional development training for educators