Financial Assistance Application
- Scholarships are intended for those in need of financial assistance due to financial hardship.
- Students must be planning to actively participate in a Codecraft Lab or Codecraft Club program weekly, for at least one semester.
Application Process & Requirements
- Applicant must fill out in entirety the online application below, including a brief description of why assistance is needed and why it is important to you for your child to attend the Codecraft Lab.
- A letter of recommendation for the student from a teacher, community member or church leader is also required.
- Letters of recommendation must be received before the application can be considered and should be emailed to email@example.com OR alternately can be snail-mailed to:
Codecraft Lab HQ, 1423 Highland Ave, Melbourne, FL 32935
- Applicants will be notified of their scholarship status after of receipt of a completed application, on a rolling basis and all decisions shall be final.
- Recipients will be required to sign a participation agreement, which will be included in the notification letter.
Note: Funding will determine how many scholarships are awarded each semester.